The club has been in existence since 1920, initially playing on a private grass court at Inchdarnie House in St Boswells.
In 1922, Buccleuch Estate gifted a piece of ground at the curling pond, the courts were constructed and have been there ever since.
The most recent major improvements began in the 1990s, when lottery funding was secured to create 3 all-weather courts.
The club was honoured to have past Wimbledon champion Maria Bueno open the new courts in 1995. She played a demonstration match with her London coach and also conducted coaching sessions for juniors and adults.
This erection of floodlights was completed in 1999, and these have since been improved, along with the court surface.
These improvements have resulted in the club having three floodlit porous acrylic courts, among the best in the Scottish Borders.